Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The Web Show is closing

After a run of almost 10 years in it's various iterations, The Web Show has decided to stop the show and retire.

For me, the workshop leader/presenter it's been an interesting show with many surprises & some embarrassing moments.  The attendees have entertained me as much as I have entertained them.

I also especially want to thank two people who have been attending from the very beginning and they went a long way to making me feel comfortable in my performance role. I won't embarrass them by naming them but they know who they are - thanks, I did appreciate your support very much.  

So best of luck to whoever is reading this blog. Stay safe as we wait for the vaccine.

BTW, if you think you would like to take over the workshop on any subject whatsoever, send a note to: webmaster@wpcug.org


Buon viaggio


No comments:

Post a Comment